We are looking for a HGV Mechanic to join our committed and experienced team at Williams Haulage.
You will be prepared for a challenge, true team players capable of keeping our state of the art fleet of vehicles on the road.
We’re on a mission to take Williams Haulage to the next level, which means a rewarding and varied career for you, in a growing business.
Being a 4PL for a leading global manufacturer, based at our depot in Cynwyd, North Wales, you will :
- Report directly to the workshop manager
- Working on a varied fleet of commercial vehicles and trailers
- Carry out servicing, repairs and diagnostics.
- Inspections and pre- MOT checks to DVSA standards.
Skills & Experience
- You will be confident and consistent; possessing excellent communication skills and demonstrate problem solving skills to work independently, as well as being part of the team.
- Performance and deadline orientated, you will have excellent time management skills and be able to prioritise your work activities and that of your team.
Attention to detail and accuracy in your work is paramount
- A competitive remuneration and benefits package is available to the right candidate.
- You will hold an LGV C+E Licence entitlement
- You will hold City and Guilds 1, 2 and 3 or equivalent and be experienced in MOT preparations and VOSA mandatory inspections.
- You will, of course, have had demonstrable previous experience in a similar role working on large goods vehicles.
In return, we offer competitive pay, ongoing training, fantastic career development opportunities within a professional working environment.
For more information or to apply for this position email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form on this page.